Sunday, October 2, 2011

Changing of the Guards
















One of the big tourist attractions in London is to go to Buckingham Palace and watch the changing of the guard. The guard actually gets changed every four hours, but once a day (in the summer) at 11:30, there is a bug huge deal made of it. How big? Like hundreds of guards, marching bands and horse drawn carriages. I found it all rather lengthy and somewhat boring. All I could see was a lot of marching, stomp-stomp, turn, change gun hands and more stomp-stomp. The crowd was so bad that I was four people back from the fence. I took most of these pictures without seeing what I was taking. Just point and shoot and pray. I culled lots of them already. Anyway, here is what I could capture, including a few shots of the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment